NOISE4NOISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOISE4NOISE

japan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Praying Gods - EVERYTHING (10th Anniversary Re-Release)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evcco

Praying Gods - EVERYTHING (10th Anniversary Re-Release) Empty
PostSubject: Praying Gods - EVERYTHING (10th Anniversary Re-Release)   Praying Gods - EVERYTHING (10th Anniversary Re-Release) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 am

A lot of people have been asking for this over the years, so here it is:
The official 10th anniversary re-release of probably the only PG release worth re-releasing: "Everything"

Praying Gods - EVERYTHING (10th Anniversary Re-Release) 1895457830-1

Originally out in 2002 on Jon Silpayamanant's short-lived I.N.K. Recordings (INK009), "Everything" was, as I recall, meant to be some sort of conceptual sonic exploration (maaan) of multidimensional physics...and socks. Variations on a noise, stretched through 10 "dimensions" (aka "tracks"). But don't take my word for it. See what pre-eminent noise gourmet Joe Lombardo had to say about "Everything" at the time:

Praying Gods continue to bafal [sic] and entertain me with their tripped out, seemingly science-fiction influenced noise. This ten tracked honey is sure to be the envy of every Sci-Fi fan on your block. The first track uses the complete spectrum of noise allowed by my computer, impressive to watch as it was to listen. The next is saturated with delay and fluttering low end noise coupled with tinkered concrete sounds that are occasionally mixed with loops or blasted with a massive dose of feedback. Track three is a wall of bleeps and burps that are severed and at the minute half mark and mixed with more of the same type of noise that was demonstrated in the first track, but a little less dense. Each track seems to have an introduction from some science program or something and track four actually uses that and some other sound bites in the beginning then becomes a collage of loops with noise fading in and out of audible range. Low end noise is then periodically blasted into overdrive and fries the speakers with intense feedback. Track six is manic on the head as is most of this CDR. Lots of repetition in higher frequencies and completely exploiting the full range of sounds that human senses can digest. For me, track eight is the best of the ten and arguably the harshest. Utter noise destruction from a wall of noise you will love to play again. The next two tracks are much easier to stomach and with eight fresh in my brain, most of you are going to need them.

- Joseph Lombardo
Noiseboard433, 2002

Science, noises, dimensions, socks... A perfect theory of "Everything"

Download: http://prayinggods.bandcamp.com/album/everything-10th-anniversary

Visual aid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuKLRknKRJg

Last edited by evcco on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evcco

Praying Gods - EVERYTHING (10th Anniversary Re-Release) Empty
PostSubject: and now for a ridiculous Google translation:   Praying Gods - EVERYTHING (10th Anniversary Re-Release) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:35 am

and now for a ridiculous Google translation:

もともとNoiseman433の短命のインクで、2002年に出録音(INK009)は、"すべては"、私はリコールとして、概念的なソニックの多次元の物理探査(maaan)...と靴下のいくつかの並べ替えすることを意図した。ノイズのバリエーションは、10"次元"(別名"トラック")を介して広がっていた。しかし、それは私の言葉をそのまま鵜呑みにしないでください。卓越したノイズグルメジョーロンバルドは同時に"すべて"について言わなければならなかったものを参照してください。

祈る神は[原文]と一見、そのつまずいて私を楽しま科学フィクションの影響を受けノイズbafalし続ける。この10追跡蜂蜜は、ブロック上のすべてのSFファンの羨望の的になるはずです。最初のトラックは、それが聞くことだったので見て、印象的な私のコンピュータで許可されているノイズの完全なスペクトルを使用しています。次回は、遅延と時折ループを混ぜたり、フィードバックの大量投与で吹き付けるティンカー具体的な音と相まってはためくローエンドのノイズで飽和されている。トラック3はbleepsと断絶と分半のマークで、最初のトラックに実証されたノイズの同じタイプのよりと混合されているburpsの壁ですが、少し濃い。各トラックには、いくつかの科学のプログラムか何かからの紹介があり、4人が実際にそのと最初にしてノイズが可聴範囲外のとフェードアウトを持つループのコラージュとなるいくつかの他のサウンドバイトを使用して追跡するようです。ローエンドのノイズは、その後定期的にオーバードライブとフライドポテト強烈なフィードバックを持つスピーカーに非難される。最もこのCDRのはそのままトラック6人が頭の上に躁病です。より高い周波数で、完全に人間の感覚が理解できる音の完全な範囲を活用する繰り返しのたくさん。私の場合は、トラック8人が10のベストと間違いなく過酷です。ノイズの壁から全くノイズの破壊は、再度プレイするのが大好きになります。次の2つのトラックが胃に非常に簡単であり、私の脳内の新鮮が8の、あなたのほとんどは、それらを必要としています。

- ジョセフバルド
Noiseboard433、2002

科学、音、大きさ、靴下... "すべて"の完璧な理論

ダウンロードここ
視覚援助 ここ
Back to top Go down

Praying Gods - EVERYTHING (10th Anniversary Re-Release)
Page 1 of 1