NOISE4NOISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOISE4NOISE

japan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[POWER ELECTRONICS/DRONE] Crowhurst - There Is No Hope Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crowhurst

[POWER ELECTRONICS/DRONE] Crowhurst - There Is No Hope Here Empty
PostSubject: [POWER ELECTRONICS/DRONE] Crowhurst - There Is No Hope Here   [POWER ELECTRONICS/DRONE] Crowhurst - There Is No Hope Here EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm the leader of a noise unit based out of Los Angeles called Crowhurst.

We're currently working on releasing an album a month, if not more! The sounds range from everything from dark ambient, drone, harshnoise, power electronics, industrial and free jazz. Our records have been released by labels such as Sounding Session, Exquisite Morbidity and Feral Fang.

Our newest release is entitled There Is No Hope Here, a power electronics/drone LP featuring Corey Fruin, Jay Gambit, Ed Goodfriend and JC Friedman.

[POWER ELECTRONICS/DRONE] Crowhurst - There Is No Hope Here 430622_10150607628962991_504782990_8857363_1625792124_n

Quote :
...It's pretty damn incredible. And when I say incredible, I mean it... I hit play, and my ass was IN THE SEAT for the duration. All the tracks leading up to TINHH were really dynamic and all had different feels, and then the title track was completely enthralling without ever getting repetitive or tedious. Good show... -Florida Noise Ordinance

Go to to stream it now and check it out on cassette from Feral Fang Media this summer, and download the rest of the Crowhurst discography in MP3 or FLAC for free at http://crowhurst.bandcamp.com

http://crowhurst.bandcamp.com/album/there-is-no-hope-here
Back to top Go down

[POWER ELECTRONICS/DRONE] Crowhurst - There Is No Hope Here
Page 1 of 1