NOISE4NOISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOISE4NOISE

japan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEATRO SATANICO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TEATRO SATANICO Empty
PostSubject: TEATRO SATANICO   TEATRO SATANICO EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:15 am

・name: TEATRO SATANICO
・area: Italy
・members: Devis Granziera aka Davis G./DeviLs G. (mastermind), Alberto Maria Kundalini (former/previous), Kalamun (present), Mauro Martinuz (present)
・alies (Devis Granziera): DeV, etc.
・involved projects (Devis Granziera): Abra Had Abra, Lvnvs, Necrofilia/Necrophonie, Officina Elettromagnetica, S. Biasin Trio
・organized label: Theatrum Chemicum, V.I.T.R.I.O.L, Una Tantum Records, Sottomondo Edizioni
・accomplice labels: Theatrum Chemicum, V.I.T.R.I.O.L, Una Tantum Records, Sottomondo Edizioni, Slaughter Productions, Old Europa Cafe, Soffitta Macabra, Ars Benevola Mater, Transf.Order, BV Tapes, Maldoror Tapes, Nekofutschata, Treue Um Treue, Steinklang Industries, etc.
・website: http://www.teatrosatanico.it

Devis "deviLs" Granziera started TEATRO SATANICO in 1993, as a sort of electronicK synth-punk band.
At the very beginning the complete name of the band was "Teatro Satanico Charles Manson" as suggested by former member A. Maria Kundalini. But Devis G. shortened it since the referring to Manson was rather misleading.
First Teatro Satanico tracks were just a bunch of synth-noises released on and off intermittently from 1993 to 1995.
From 2000, when the Austrian label "The Nekofutschata Musick Cabaret" choose to release the first Teatro Satanico vinyl LP album, till 2006, all Teatro Satanico releases have been done of studio materials that had been previously recorded during the very late 90s.
After Teatro Satanico presented his first live-performance, in 2007, Devis choose to take the Teatro Satanico project on. After some wandering through various electronick sonologickal experimentations eventually Teatro Satanico came to play laptop-punk songs.
Today Teatro Satanico live line-up features Devis G. and Kalamun on stage, and Mauro Martinuz at the mixing-desk.
Back to top Go down

TEATRO SATANICO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOISE4NOISE :: ARTIST/LABEL DATABASE :: EUROPA-
Jump to: