NOISE4NOISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOISE4NOISE

japan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PRE-ORDER: アビシェイカー/abisyeikah New Release! 5th Album "vanity" wav + Tシャツ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abisyeikah

PRE-ORDER: アビシェイカー/abisyeikah New Release! 5th Album "vanity" wav + Tシャツ Empty
PostSubject: PRE-ORDER: アビシェイカー/abisyeikah New Release! 5th Album "vanity" wav + Tシャツ   PRE-ORDER: アビシェイカー/abisyeikah New Release! 5th Album "vanity" wav + Tシャツ EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:53 pm

アビシェイカー/abisyeikah New Release!
5th Album "vanity" wav + Tシャツ
1.treasure
2.manpo
3.gangland
4.dirgelwch tywyll
5.encoded planet
6.sadly beast
全6曲44分送料込み2000円

昨年の"observation about air"以来となる5枚目のオリジナルアルバム。
そもそも音楽とは目に見えたり手に取れる物ではないという事実に立ち返るため、今回は音声はデータのみでジャケットとしてTシャツが付属。

今回更なる新境地へ辿り着いた内容となったが、音に関しては、解説に頼らず、自らの耳で聴き、感じ、あなたの耳の中の野生を取り戻して欲しい。
サンプル: http://goo.gl/m67yD8
さあアビシェイカーTシャツを着てアルバムをスマホで聴きながら君も近所を漫歩せよ!※結成10周年記念事業※
ーーーーーーーーーーーーー
発売/発送開始時期は3月下旬を予定しております。3月9日まで先行注文を受け付けます。先行注文分のみサイズとボディのカラーとインクカラーのご希望を承ります。サイズは、S.M.L.XL、インクは、黒・白・赤・金・銀からお選びください。ボディの色は添付画像のリストを参照ください。

※一般販売分はボディ黒×インク白です。サイズに限りが出る場合がございます。

ご注文の際にご希望のサイズとカラーの組み合わせをお申し付けください。決済方法は銀行振込かPayPalで承ります。決済後ダウンロードアドレスの発行とシャツの発送を致します。
ご注文はTwitter @katsumassacreかabisyeikah(at)yahoo.co.jp宛にお願い致します。

English:
abisyeikah New Release!
5th Album "vanity" wav + T-shirt
1. treasure
2. manpo
3. gangland
4. dirgelwch tywyll
5. encoded planet
6. sadly beast

2,000yen 6songs 44minuites.
The 5th original album which becomes since "observation about air" of the last year.
In the first place a T-shirt is attached to the sound as a jacket only by data this time to be brought back to a fact not to be an article to be visible with the music, and to get in a hand.
It became the content that arrived at a further new state this time, but I listen with own ear without relying for a commentary about the sound and feel it and want you to regain the nature in your ear.
A sample: http://goo.gl/m67yD8
Well, you ramble in a neighborhood while listening to an album with a smartphone in a red-throated loon shaker T-shirt; business of the 10th anniversary of ※ organization! ※

I plan the end of March at the release / shipment start time. I accept a precedent order until March 9. I accept chisel size and the hope of a color and the ink color of the body for a precedent order. The size, please choose S.M.L.XL, the ink among black, white, red, gold, silver. Please refer to the list of attached images for the color of the body.
※ General sale is body black X ink white. There is the case that a limit is over to size.
In the case of an order, please order the combination of size and color you like. I accept the settlement method in bank transfer or PayPal. I send out publication and the shirt of the downloading address after the settlement.
I would like the order to Twitter @katsumassacre or abisyeikah(at)yahoo.co.jp

PRE-ORDER: アビシェイカー/abisyeikah New Release! 5th Album "vanity" wav + Tシャツ T312

color list
PRE-ORDER: アビシェイカー/abisyeikah New Release! 5th Album "vanity" wav + Tシャツ Tshirt11
Back to top Go down

PRE-ORDER: アビシェイカー/abisyeikah New Release! 5th Album "vanity" wav + Tシャツ
Page 1 of 1